Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Misson

Cooking; by definition means to prepare food.  How boring is that?  Cooking is so much more; it’s a form of self expression, of self exploration.  Conquering our fears of what is bizarre food really is.  Is salmon candy really all that strange?  Actually, the answer will surprise you.  Cow brain, really all that disgusting?  That I don’t know, but I do plan on finding out.  I am to my core, a very safe eater.  If it doesn’t look or sound good, I do not and will not bring it near my mouth.  A habit, which you should know, is very annoying to my boyfriend who is extremely adventures in both his life and his food.  Which very strange, seeing as cooking is a passion of mine. 

So this is my mission.  Over the next year, I will cook three ‘bizarre’ recipes every other week, a appetizer, main course, and a side dish, and I report back to you with pictures, and details of my journey.  I might even get my friends to try them.  Have ‘bizarre’ food parties.  How exciting does that sound?  So let the fun begin!  I hope you enjoy in the journey as much as I do. 

1 comment:

  1. I will be one of your friends that try the 'bizarre' food!!!

    ReplyDelete