Friday, January 21, 2011

1/21/2011

In the sharing of my mission, I have come across some mixed reactions.  I have encountered everything from the disgusted to the excited to share in my journey.  Lets clear up some confusion that I have created.  When I say ‘bizarre’ I don’t mean animal intestines and insects will be on the menu all the time, I mean different from the typical American food.  I want to cook with different raw materials then what is in the typical American kitchen. 
My boyfriend is extremely excited for this journey to start.  My first party is set for January 30, 2011.  Which would be next Sunday.  I am super excited.  I haven’t decided on what I’m going to cook as of yet, I found a couple of fun recipes that use beef and lamb.  Ground lamb.  A meat, that I, myself, have never had.  I’ve heard many different points of views on lamb, everything from its very delicious to its too gamey for some people.  Anyone ever had it?  I’m dying for your input!
One last note… Anyone know where to find exotic meats online? 

No comments:

Post a Comment